1. Rules. While visiting the pinned.com site, you may not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the pinned.com Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the pinned.com Site or the Internet, post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancel bot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the pinned.com Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
2. Monitoring & Cookies. pinned.com. has no
obligation to monitor the pinned Site. However, you agree that pinned.com has
the right to monitor the pinned Site electronically from time to time and to
disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other
governmental request, to operate the pinned Site properly, or to protect itself
or its subscribers. pinned.com will not intentionally monitor or disclose any
private electronic-mail message unless required by law. pinned.com reserves the
right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or
in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in
violation of this Agreement.
3. Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information. Certain visitors to Pinned’s websites choose to interact with Pinned in ways that require Pinned to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Pinned gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for Pinned.com to provide a username and email address. In each case, Pinned collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Pinned.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described here within. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
4. Buying on the Internet. When making purchases or other transactions through the Pinned.com Site or the Internet, you may be asked information from the Merchant or service provider to supply certain information, Including credit card or other payment methods. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or service provider through the Pinned.com Site will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or other users of your account and credit card or other payment methods at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes/VAT, if any relates to purchases on the Pinned Site. Pinned.com is in no way responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions in this manner.
5. Limitation of Liability. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that Pinned.com gives no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, quality or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Data and any such warranty is expressly excluded from these terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges that Pinned.com will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage (other than death or personal injury) caused in whole or part by the Company's negligence in procuring, compiling, collecting, interpreting, reporting, communicating or delivering the information contained in any of the Databases and any such liability is expressly excluded from these terms and conditions. The customer acknowledges that he or she may not copy, modify, redistribute, or re-brand any of the material/data which is produced within the Pinned.com site. The customer acknowledges liability for all emails sent to clients, members, or passers by on the Pinned.com site and that Pinned are in no way associated with the content provided by any 3rd party users. The Customer acknowledges that the Pinned.com will not be liable to the Customer for any consequential losses (regardless of the circumstances) and any such liability is expressly excluded from these terms and conditions. Pinned.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents/articles and related graphics on the Pinned.com Site. Further, Pinned.com makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the Pinned.com Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Pinned.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service. Although Pinned.com tries it's best to keep all data & information on the site up to date and clean, there is always the possibility some records may not have been updated by users/members, in which case Pinned.com cannot be held liable for any purchasing of information carried out via the Pinned site by a customer or member. The Customer must pay in full (including VAT if applicable) for any Pinned credits or other data / information, products and services when placing the Customer's order but Pinned.com (Pinned ) reserves the right to reject the Customer's offer for the Purchasing of Pinned credits, data or product and services, and to refund or re-credit to the Customer's credit card the amount paid in accordance with this clause. The Company and the Customer agree for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 that the Company's obligations in these terms and conditions are intended for the benefit of the Customer only and to the exclusion of any third party rights
6. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the Pinned.com Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Pinned in the operating of the Pinned Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Pinned.com Site.
7. Confidential Information. You authorise Pinned.com to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the Pinned.com, and you hereby authorise any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify Pinned.com to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorise Pinned.com to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom Pinned.com has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the Pinned Site.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Pinned.com and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the Pinned Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Pinnedcom Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
9. Copyright. Pinned.com and other names, logos and icons identifying Pinned.com and Pinned.com products and services referenced herein are owned by Pinned . All other product and/or brand or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
10.DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE CONTAINED IN THIS ARCHIVE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL Global Publications . BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF USING THE SOFTWARE IN THIS ARCHIVE. USE OF THE FREEWARE AND SHAREWARE PROGRAMS CONTAINED IN THIS ARCHIVE ARE GOVERNED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND MAY CONTAIN RESTRICTIONS ON USE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE REQUIREMENT(S) TO PAY THE AUTHOR(S) A SPECIFIED AMOUNT AFTER A TRIAL PERIOD HAS ELAPSED.
11. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between Pinned.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. Pinned.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. Our Company (Pinned ) shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of the Company's obligations arising from these terms and conditions if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company. Pinned may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Pinned may monitor the most popular collections on Pinned.com. Pinned may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Pinned does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described here within. Pinned.com cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for Pinned users as certain information will be displayed on the site e.g. username.
12. External Links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Pinned.com (Pinned ) and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
13. Alteration. The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
14. Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
15. Waiver. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
16. Cession. The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
17. Severability. All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
18. Applicable laws. Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.